Writing Submission Terms and Conditions
1. We only accept original writing. Please ensure that your writing and any images that you submit are your own and do not infringe any copyright agreements. You may include images in which you have permission to use, however, if images submitted are not of your own, we will require the name, owner, and creator of this work so that they can be given proper credit. Any material found to infringe copyrights will have their content removed from our website.
2. After your writing has been submitted and approved, we require that you share your writing on your social media pages/profiles that must include the link to your writing so that you may get the most exposure possible
3. We will contact you about your writing by email in a timely manner but please keep a look out on the website for your writing.
4. Copyright of all writing posted on the 50shadesofforever.com website are held solely and entirely by the original author.
5. To obtain permission for use of any writing please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry; your request will be forwarded to the original writer, as we cannot give out contact details of authors without permission.
6. By submitting your poems, articles, and any other form of writing to our website you agree to be added to our email list so that you may receive the latest news, updates, and offers from 50 Shades of Forever. Your email and personal details will remain completely private and will not be used in any other way.